At Famly, we’re looking for a Content Manager to join our team in Copenhagen and become a key player in driving awareness in the US market. We’ve recently launched our platform in the US and, having used content as a cornerstone of our UK growth, are looking to replicate that success across the pond.
Famly is on a mission to completely transform the childcare industry. Yeah - we know! It's certainly not fintech, although we do have plenty of financial features in our product. We might not be the latest social media influencer platform, AI company, or produce ride-sharing skateboards.
But we do work in an industry where the work we do has a very real chance to ease stress, and save time for those who nurture and educate children. By doing so, it's a chance to have a positive effect on the lives of the children themselves.
As a Content Manager at Famly you will mainly be in charge of growing our audience and gaining brand recognition by producing stuff that people really want to read and watch. You’ll be telling stories and sharing information that makes running a thriving childcare business and delivering outstanding early years care achievable for everyone.
We create research articles, produce long-form guides, make news shows, interview industry experts, host webinars, and much more. You’d be here to help improve all of that, but also to come up with your own ideas to push our brand and content forward.
- Take part in building and managing the editorial calendar, including staying up to date with what’s happening in our sector and understanding our customer’s challenges in order to make content people really care about.
- Raise awareness for Famly and help grow our subscriber base by creating weekly content that provides actionable, clear, and helpful advice to our audience.
- Copy-edit content produced by other teammates prior to publishing.
- Take part in creating 1-2 longer-form resources each quarter.
- Create and update website copy and content.
- Play an active role in finding and promoting the content you’re creating in different online communities..
- Collaborate with teammates on marketing campaigns incl. product marketing campaigns, newsletters, social media campaigns, webinars, PR etc.
- You’re a native-level English speaker with a close connection to the US.
- A background in early years education or childcare is a bonus. An interest in children and education is a must.
- You are an experienced writer, author, journalist or content creator, ready to drive big exposure for Famly in the US market.
- You’re comfortable writing across different formats from smart, provocative by-lines to in-depth thought pieces and video scripts; persuasive sales materials to snappy web and social copy.
- You have experience conducting phone and in-person interviews, as well as in-depth online research to make sure content is evidence-based and insightful.
- You know how to be organised. You’re efficient and keep your cool under pressure and are committed to delivering the best results possible, irrespective of tight deadlines. You’re experienced in juggling multiple projects at once and able to prioritise, multitask, and manage your time efficiently.
- You’re passionate about understanding what drives people and making things they really want to read and watch.
- You know your way around a CMS and various social media platforms.
Famly is built on transparency, less talk more action, and making sure the person sitting next to you is the one shining, rather than yourself. We care about each other and the work we do, and are a close knit-team of around 35 people, from 10 different countries, all sitting in our central Copenhagen office just off Strøget. We eat lunch together every day, and always celebrate with cake. Sometimes with champagne.
Perks with Famly include
- Free lunch every day + as much coffee (or tea) as you can drink.
- Drinks on Friday, regular Friday bars, and quarterly social events.
- Flexible hours.
- A position where you can have a lot of ownership of your projects both in terms of responsibility and freedom to try new things. Responsibility doesn’t mean isolation though - we’ll get you up and running and collaborate along the way.
- A monthly VERY important ping pong tournament, where you can expect to see one of our two co-founders win time and time again.
- And most importantly the opportunity to learn and develop your skills with a bunch of like minded co-workers.
We're looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so get your application in today by sending us:
- Your CV
- A cover letter including a short description of yourself and why you’re the best person for this position, in whatever format you like. We would also love to hear what your favourite piece of content that someone else has made is, and why you think it’s so successful...
- Links to whatever work you’ve produced in the past that you’re proudest of. (If you don't have anything online then please combine it with your cover letter, as the system only allows for one uploaded file.)
Looking forward to hearing from you!