PR, Buzz & Community Executive
Famly is on a mission to completely transform the childcare industry. By providing a modern solution for childcare businesses of all sizes, we ease administration, collaboration and communication.
We have significant traction in big markets like Germany and the UK with our intuitive and customer-focused platform and now have over 1000 childcare businesses on-board. That’s why we need to add a talented PR & Community Executive to our team.
Famly has been in the market for 5 years, and is used by thousands of parents every day in Denmark, Germany, US and UK. We are more than 25 dedicated people from 8 different countries sitting in our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We have received investments from prominent investors including Klaus Nyengaard (Just Eat), Christian Birk (Endomondo), Alexander Aghassipour & Morten Primdahl (Zendesk), and Peter and Susanne Gjørup (Top Toy).
As a PR & Community Executive you will have responsibility to lead our our influencer outreach, PR and co-marketing programs. There should be many strings to your bow including social media, PR, thought leadership, content creation, and relationship management. We're looking for a flexible, hungry and curious communicator. You’re ready to get stuck in, and play a central role in building the Famly content ecosystem. You will be reporting to the VP of Marketing and working directly with our content executive.
A few of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space, the early years sector. Define and develop relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Amplify our internal content creation through external influencers who are interested in contributing or distributing it.
- Lead strategic approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and become an in-house expert in all things to do with the early years.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Establish and execute the right processes for engaging and vetting new partners while maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Support the management of a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Build and manage the company’s (social) community brand and presence.
- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management.
- A great writer who can tell stories and make complex ideas easily accessible to anyone.
- Experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging.
- An approachable, friendly communicator who can build relationships and win trust.
- A natural people-person able to listen and understand others.
- BA or Master's Degree within communication
- Native british or american speaker and writer.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, video, inbound marketing.