The main thing that differentiates Famly, is the combination of a tech startup atmosphere while providing something that has true value to people in the childcare industry.
We spend all of our days focusing on making lives easier for owners, administrators, teachers and parents in early education. Our platform is used daily by over 1.500 daycares, kindergartens and pre-schools all over the world. We have just setup shop in the US and are looking for an ambitious candidate to join our sales team for the US market, located at our office in NYC. This will be an exciting role to help start and be part of the early team in the US.
Your first 3-6 months
- Learn the Famly product and company ethos
- Learn the tools needed to succeed: CRM, Pitch scripts, Competitors, Value proposition
- Build internal relations and collaborate with your colleagues to improve every day
- Leverage any opportunity you can to iterate your pitch and learn more about the market
- Consistently meet goals for demos booked
- Build on your sales skills, product and industry knowledge
- Build up the momentum to consistently exceed targets
- Display and understand our core company values
- Expand your knowledge into product presentations and pipeline management
- Work with your sales manager on goals
This is a hunting direct sales position, which lays the foundation for a high growth career in technology sales and the startup environment. You will use cold calls and e-mails to contact new potential customers. With the powers of persuasion, you'll learn how to understand their challenges and then light the path towards new ways of optimising their business.
The only requirement is that you speak English at a native level, outside of that it's about your inner drive for success and willingness to kickstart your career in sales. The main attributes needed to succeed as an SDR in Famly is competitiveness, empathy, grit and the ability to tackle challenges with a positive and problem solving attitude. Genuine interest in learning new things, whether it be something about our customers, the world around us, a new sales technique or something completely different, the passion is a must.
We are 35+ people, 12 nationalities and have a humble vision to become a major global brand within the childcare industry, which is seeing us grow a lot in the coming year. We are well into expanding our operations into the US. Our HQ is in the very heart of Copenhagen and you can expect to visit Denmark for training. You will get a competitive commission based salary.
If this sounds like you, get in touch. We are excited to meet you!